Development Update – September 11
Before you continue reading, I would like to tell you that whenever you see a post with “Development Update” in the title, that means that we’re telling you guys where we are in development of Pixel Art.
When we code Pixel Art, we have a timeline that we try to follow, and here it is below:
- Squares 0-100: COMPLETE
- Squares 100-200: COMPLETE
- Squares 200-300: COMPLETE
- Squares 300-400: NOT YET COMPLETED
- Currently on Square 330
- User-Interface: NOT YET COMPLETED
- Still have to code “Selected Colour”
- Menu: NOT YET COMPLETED
- Still have to code ‘Save’
- Still have to code ‘Themes’
- Still have to code ‘About’
So, whenever we make an update to Pixel Art, we will simply update this list!