Detailed Reason For Delay
So earlier today, we made a quick post saying that Pixel Art v2.0 will be delayed by 2 weeks. The reasoning why is that, instead of releasing v2.0 and then v3.0 (which was planned for release in late January), we are just going to combine the two updates and make v2.0 an even bigger update! What will be in this update? Everything that we mentioned before and one more thing, but we are saving that up until it’s release on December 17. This will mean that there will be two surprises on that day, so be sure to check out this website on December 17 to find out what they are!